a simple man in a complex world

Sunday, October 30, 2005

so help me...

I swear, do NOT let me have access to thermonuclear weapons. right now, I'm fairly certain that not only is everyone else on this planet an idiot, but they're assholes as well.

not only did chevron fuck me over, but our directv satellite has crapped out as well.

oh, and my cell phone. it's telling me I need to insert the SIM card and will only let me make emergency calls. it won't even let me call CINGULAR. so I call them on my land line, and of course they're fucking closed.

meanwhile, I have no cell phone. you know, that piece of shit I paid $200 for, and pay over $100 a month for upkeep? yeah, the piece of shit doesn't work. miyuki's works just fine. mine, for no reason whatsoever, quits working. it worked earlier today. nothing has changed, it wasn't even turned OFF... hell, it won't even LET me turn it off.

I want to kill a whole lot of people right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home