a simple man in a complex world

Monday, October 24, 2005

creepy new guy update.

this guy never ceases to amaze me... he was trying to put away fiberglass showers from off a truck this morning, they get stored out in the yard. rather than walk out the twenty food wide by ten foot tall bay door and walk around the building to back corner of the yard where the shower is stored, he decides to take a shortcut out the back door.

problem is, the back door is a man door. it's only 36" wide. he's moving a 42" wide shower.

being the swell guy I am, I watched him slowly make his way back to the door. stimp, drag. stomp, drag. waiting for it to dawn on him that the door he's heading for is too small. stomp, drag. stomp, drag. still moving, getting closer. stomp, drag. stomp, drag. now he's at the door, and he just sits there looking at the door. for a full twenty seconds. I am NOT making this up. standing there, shower between him and the door. at this point I wander off to find someone else to confirm what I'm seeing. by the time we get back there, he's nearly halfway through the door, trying to slide the shower through sideways. except it's stuck.

at this point I lose it. I was laughing so hard I was wheezing, tears streaming down my face. I had to go sit in the bathroom for a couple minutes to compose myself.

you can't PAY for this kind of entertainment. and what really frightens me is this guy was in the damn army. he's got less common sense than a head of cabbage.

I'm going to burn in hell. see you all there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home