a simple man in a complex world

Monday, October 24, 2005

blah.

miyuki and I went to see waiting... last night. I felt so bad for laughing as hard as I did. for as mature as I like to think of myself, I just can't get over my love of dick and fart jokes. of course I'm going to buy the dvd when it comes out. luis guzman was hilarious. I can honestly say I've never seen that much nutsack humour crammed into a 90 minute span, and that's saying something.

after the movie, spent much of the night flipping between hockey and adult swim on cartoon network. and again, I was laughing so hard it hurt at "robot chicken"... stop motion animation of action figures in everyday situations. lots of flatulence humour. miyuki thinks I'm terrible.

probably because I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home