a simple man in a complex world

Thursday, October 20, 2005

drawn together.

so did anyone watch drawn together last night? I realise this is a dumb question as 95% of my audience is canadian...

but at the beginning of the episode, wooldoor hangs himself. and I can't for the life of me remember what movie it spoofed. he stood up on a chair, carved a suicide note in the bannister attached to the ceiling, tied a noose around it and kicked the chair out from under him...

I SWEAR I've seen that exact scene from a movie. I just can't remember what it was or which character hung themself like that. it was a very stark image tho, I'm sure it was a spoof.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger christian said...

nevermind. shawshank redeption.

mad props to the commish of my fantasy hockey league. is there ANYTHING he can't do?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home