a simple man in a complex world

Saturday, October 22, 2005

my zombie stalker.

so the creepy new guy at work is stalking me. and he has a very pronounced limp. every time I step foot in the warehouse, he tries to catch up with me... stomp, drag. stomp, drag. he never actually TALKS to me or asks questions, so I just avoid him. I see him coming, I turn quickly and speed up a bit. so long as there's only one of him and I don't let myself get ambushed, I should be able to keep him away from my sweet, sweet brainmeats. four more days and I'm home free.

I finally told the coworkers who hadn't heard yet. was told there was a "masterplan" and everything would be fine as of november 1. I boss is blowing smoke. considering when some of my coworkers asked about the "rumour" they heard, he hesitated to even tell them I was leaving...

and my ten year high school reunion was last night. it was only about half an hour away. I didn't go. it would have cost $90, and most of the people I'd actually want to see I either see anyway or were on the "where are they now?" list, meaning no one knew how to contact them about the reunion anyway.

I'm a horrible person. in so many ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home