a simple man in a complex world

Monday, June 20, 2005

a hairy predicament.

I've gotta decide if I really want to try to grow my hair out. this is about as far as I've ever gotten (three, maybe four inches on top)... I'm getting too old for hippy haircuts anyway. and too many more days like this (mid 80s today, and I don't do well with heat) and I'll be trying to shave all my hair, not just that on my head...

right now, it looks like shit. there's not much I can do with it, and I have no guarantees it'll get more manageable once it gets longer. I've never had long hair and really have no idea how I'd look with it. I've always been much more comfortable with a very short crew cut, say a quarter inch? but I also feel like I'm getting too old for that, too. I need to find a real, "grown up" hairstyle I can manage with a minimum of effort and still look somewhat professional in...

blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home