a simple man in a complex world

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

anatomy of a shitty day.

5am alarm. not enough sleep the night before, but have to be at work at 6am for a bullshit meeting.

6am bullshit meeting. nothing happened, no reason to be there. but it's mandatory.

11:30 post office. needed to buy stamps to mail some bills. had nearly exact change for the vending machine, but the coin return was jammed in. the seven dollars in bills went in fine, none of the change would. couldn't get my money back and didn't have enough to put in another bill. ended up with crappy charity stamps, two sacajawea dollars that I can't use anywhere and ten nickels.

noon lunch. tried to buy a mountain dew from the newly stocked vending machine (it was out of dew), using my damn nickels, and am dispensed a bottle of water. we have a water cooler and I can refill my bottles for free. this pisses me off.

5pm home. watch my fantasy baseball pitchers implode and I lose a couple places in the overall standings.

7pm home. listening to the mariners game and it's already not going well...

7:30? I'm going to bed. fuck today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home