a simple man in a complex world

Friday, August 04, 2006

A 'four things' meme

Tagged by Peter, I present to you a 'four things' meme. I can't exactly offend my gigantic audience, so I better oblige...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1 Library Monkey
2 Burger Monkey
3 Warehouse Monkey
4 Glorified Secretary

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1 Searching for Bobby Fischer
2 Ikiru
3 Empire Strikes Back
4 Lost in Translation

Four Places I have lived
1 Vancouver, WA
2 Olympia, WA
3 Burnaby, BC
4 Seattle, WA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1 Red Dwarf
2 Invader Zim
3 House, MD
4 Sports Night

Four places I have been on vacation:
1 Ocean Shores, WA
2 Hawaii
3 San Francisco
4 Diz-Knee-Land

Four of my favourite foods:
1 Thai cashew chicken
2 sushi
3 mom's banana bread
4 Mooki's spinach pie

Four places I would rather be right now:
1 Canada
2 Japan
3 Finland
4 sleeping

Tag, you're it:
1 Paul
2 CHA!
3 Mooki (yeah, right)
4 Ann (ha! found you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home