a simple man in a complex world

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

sigh.

if I'm going to live and die by the success of a hockey team, I should probably pick a team that wins more often, like ottawa or detroit...

I don't think the habs stand a chance after tonight. it's utter bullshit that koivu goes down, possibly forever (no one is saying anything, but when an EYE bleeds like that, it's not good), and there isn't even a penalty called on the play. I really wanted someone to knock justin williams completely out of the game. I wanted to watch his head roll. I don't care if it WAS an accident, it was bullshit.

and all I could think about was the asshole don cherry talking about how visors are pointless...

if koivu doesn't come back, habs lose the next three straight, and I'm stuck with the fucking mariners to keep my sport fetish occupied for the next six months...

it just HAD to be my favourite fucking player, too.

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger christian said...

another game, another loss, another flagrant stick foul without a penalty (this time andrei markov took a stick across the face, and the carolina announcers had the audacity to say it was nothing). shortly thereafter, carolina scores the winning goal.

I'm getting so fucking sick of rooting for underdogs. actually, I like the underdogs. I'm fucking tired of professional sports and the bias officials show towards the favourites.

I guess I won't be watching anymore hockey this season. and if koivu doesn't come back, I probably won't watch anymore period.

no more football, no more hockey, and baseball isn't doing much for me. I need some new, non-sport hobbies. I guess I could try knitting again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home