a simple man in a complex world

Friday, December 30, 2005

normalcy has returned.

finally feeling human again. took bloody long enough. did get the bad news tho that my bro in law got sick again. so this can be a recurring thing, which would totally suck. we need to really disinfect the house, particularly the bathroom.

since we were feeling better, we decided to venture up to alderwood so miyuki could do some shopping. that was a mistake. there were more people there today than before xmas. and they were assholes, too. there was NO parking. we drove through the parking lot, took half an hour. partly because fuckers kept stopping in the middle of the lanes, waiting for parking spots that would never appear. some bitch soccer mom actually rolled down her window and started screaming at me in front of her kids (I was hoping that vein in her forehead would pop) because I had the AUDACITY to honk at her for not moving. she wanted me to go around. you know, on the other side of the lane, where the oncoming traffic was. it has reaffirmed my utter hatred of the mall.

we did stop at alfy's for a pizza for lunch. it's probably the best pizza you can get in lynnwood, which isn't saying much.

we did get a letter from the guvment with an interview appoint,ent for miyuki. come feb 16 she MAY have her green card, but we're not sure. her interview at the consulate led directly to her visa. but the green card may need to be mailed to us, so we may need to wait a few more weeks after that. I know she's itching to get home, so we're hoping we can head back to canada in february. I miss me some chineefoo.

this week has just sucked. I didn't accomplish much at work. released some job packets, did some filing, built some little kits. should have done a LOT more, but I felt crap most of the time I was there... and well, I shouldn't have had to be there to begin with, so that didn't help with the motivation. now it's new years weekend, and I don't even know what we're doing. odds are I'll be asleep long before midnight tomorrow. most new years eves I've been unconscious by midnight (including a couple of the clubhouse parties)... I'm old. and lame.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best pizza in the lynn'hood:
the rock
it gets bonus points for not being near the mall too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home