a simple man in a complex world

Thursday, October 06, 2005

and I didn't even need to procure an A-K.

so I'm gonna chalk up yesterday as a good day.

hockey was back. habs scored the game winning goal with 11 seconds left to beat the bruins. canucks got two pretty goals from naslund to win 3-2 over gretzky's coyotes. oilers beat the avs in an exciting game. hell, even luongo had a shutout (he's my #1 goalie on my fantasy team). I had six hours of non-stop hockey, flipping channels every time a commercial of intermission came on. all of my fave teams won. hell, even the hated maple leaves lost.

and to truly separate the day from the rest, I have a job interview on saturday. I had done an email interview answering a few questions, and have a face-to-face interview saturday because of it. if I make that cut, I have a final interview early next week and could be starting at the new job shortly. I'm not exactly sure what the job or company is, as it's going through a headhunter, but the description sounded similar to what I already do, so I'm qualified. and it's in ballard, which could mean I might even be able to walk to work. yay, no more driving!

and as I'm typing this, I'm listening to bizarre love thursday on c89. awesome remixes of great 80s tracks. pet shop boys. flock of seagulls. big country. duran duran. billy idol. peter gabriel. and that's just the last six tracks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home