a simple man in a complex world

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

what a letdown.

tonight has just kinda sucked.

miyuki had a doctor's appointment, basically to get her set up and whatnot since we now have her insured healthwise. they scheduled the appointment for next month, so we had to sit in the waiting room for half an hour while they squeezed her in.

gmac called to inform me my ex-wife bounced her last car payment, is now four months overdue on payments, and they're trying to repossess the car. problem is, they can't find her. they called my parents first, which makes no sense (they have NOTHING to do with the loan, nor have I lived with them during any point of the loan), then called me to verify her address. it was an address I've never heard of, which means she's moved at least once without informing me. they also had her employer address as issaquah, which made no sense, unless she's also switched jobs. no matter what happens, this is going to end badly for me. I just hope they have to break her legs to get the car or something.

we got a couple slices of pizza for dinner in the u district at my fave pizza by the slice place, but it's changed. it's been remodeled and painted ugly orange, and appears to be under new ownership. and the new owners have changed to some weird skank faux-cheese that's too melty and sticky, it seemed more like pasteurised processed cheese food than real cheese.

then we went to see the world with jenn. we weren't sure what to expect, but had figured it should be a pretty movie if nothing else. it was awful, worst movie we've seen since izo. not only was it not pretty (it actually looked like it was filmed on a handheld video camera), but the acting was awful and the story was boring as hell. it's sad when a movie has me thinking my life is pretty damn exciting and fraught with drama. we actually walked out of the movie after 90 minutes... so if anything spectacular happened in the last 45 minutes, oh well. we didn't see it.

all in all, tonight has sucked some serious donkey tent. I'm going to bed...

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger christian said...

I never understood how you coulds could eat that crap.


this wasn't THAT bad. reminded me more of low end pizza chain quality, like dominos or pizza slut. it had a very homogenous texture. I hate chains for that reason, every store has to serve something exactly the same way. why someone would find it comforting that their food is identical in mississippi and hong kong is beyond me. that's just creepy.

 
At 7:36 AM , Blogger Kate said...

ya but in japan, you can't get real pizza unless you go to pizza hut. pizza with corn and mayo is not pizza!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home