a simple man in a complex world

Friday, September 02, 2005

owie owie owie.

we're supposed to be going to target tonight to procure household goods.

I'm flat on my back in bed. my bad back, which has been painfully spasming for the past ten days or so, finally gave out. in a BAD way. I've never been in this much pain before. I can't even move. I'm beginning to see what all those get fuzzy comics were about when rob's back goes out. I've had back problems before, but I always got through it and just thought people were big pussies.

I apologise. this is horrible. I had to go to the bathroom earlier and it nearly killed me...

meanwhile, this leaves poor miyuki unpacking most of the stuff on her own... we were maybe 40% unpacked when I went down for the count...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home