a simple man in a complex world

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

rachael is mean.

while avoiding work and talking to rachael on msn, I came up with a brilliant, idiot proof scheme to get rich. see, she's in england. it's like eight hours IN THE FUTURE. it's 7:30am here, but it's 3:30 IN THE AFTERNOON there!

so I asked her to get the winning lottery numbers tonight at 7 and email them to me. since it would only be eleven here, I could go buy some tickets this afternoon, hours before the drawing happens here, and we could be filthy, stinking rich! I even offered to split the winnings with her 50/50.

but will she do it? noooooo. 'cos she's a poopyhead.

3 Comments:

At 8:03 AM , Blogger Elle said...

good thinking, except their lottery isn't going to have the same numbers as ours (?). Next plan?

 
At 8:43 AM , Blogger christian said...

nonono, she gets OUR numbers... she's in the future, remember?

 
At 12:36 AM , Blogger Corinne said...

I can't see why she would refuse 50-50 winnings on being in the future.

She's mad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home