a simple man in a complex world

Thursday, September 08, 2005

princess ass.

the payables job has been filled.

but at least I was yelled at by the most worthless warehouse monkey today. he claimed he wouldn't be able to do the simple set of tasks assigned to him, and I had the audacity to ask him, and I quote, "why?" he told me if I "would get off [my] princess ass and do something, maybe the receiving would get done!"

this coming from the receiver. to the buyer. I BUY the stuff. other, warehouse people receive it and put it away. namely, him. but because I sit on my "princess ass" all day, his job doesn't get done. it should also be noted this is the same individual I was told to quit criticising, because he's sensitive about his apparent retardation. so I can't point out his mistakes to him, but he can verbally abuse his superior. my boss has done nothing about it.

looks like I'm back to relying on the headhunter to find me a decent job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home