a simple man in a complex world

Thursday, September 29, 2005

bavarian orgies.

miyuki and I are heading to leavenworth this weekend for oktoberfest. my parents have gone every year for the past fifteen with a group of friends and neighbours from the old neighbourhood. my sister was planning to go this year, but had to cancel on late notice, so we're taking her reservation. it'll be our substitute honeymoon, since we never went anywhere after the wedding.

I went with my parents on the first trip fifteen years ago, and was bored to tears (not much for a 13 year old to do in the middle of a tourist trap bavarian style town during oktoberfest). it also rained the entire time. my mom was telling me last weekend about how it never rains when they go, except that first year.

it's forecast to rain all weekend there.

leavenworth hates me.

but it won't stop me from drinking copious amounts of german beer and dancing like a chicken to bad polko piped over a tinny PA system in the biergarten. I pity miyuki for having to be associated with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home