a simple man in a complex world

Monday, August 01, 2005

I love the daily show.

tonight's episode had bob costas, with a clip from an early interview of his with ichiro. he said the entire interview was done in japanese with a translator, except the last bit. ichiro said on of his "bad teammates" taught him to say: “it's as hot as two rats fucking in a sock in August in Kansas City.”

lard bless cable.

on the net front, I'm making progress... I switched out modems to my old one, and it worked a bit. but then it stopped working, so I dunno what happened. but the wifi was working for a few minutes, it gives me hope...

3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM , Blogger christian said...

alright wifi... who's your daddy? that's right, I'M your daddy!

encrypted too. w00t.

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger Paul said...

Dammit, we got reruns of the Daily Show tonight. This country fucking sucks.

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger christian said...

it may have been a re-run. I haven't seen the daily show in years. tho if it was a re-run, it's awfully coincidental that costas would have mentioned rafael palmeiro...

oh, and I want my mommy. ten minutes after getting the router working, the modem died. even when I plugged the compy straight into it. I get a solis send light, a blinking receive and a dead online light.

this sucks. I'm never going through comcast ever again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home