a simple man in a complex world

Friday, February 10, 2006

god damned mother fucking shitcocks.

I just checked my online banking to see if the IRS got off its ass to deposit my tax return. when I filed, I was told it would be deposited by 2/10/06. it's printed right across my damn confirmation. it isn't there.

but what IS there is two charges I know nothing about. a $75 legal processing fee, and a "levy/writ withdrawal" of $527.56. I called the bank, they gave me a name of KC (Casey?) Hawthorne, and a phone number 253.620.2222. when I call this number, it's for a company called Alliance One. a google of "Alliance One" turns up a washington state collection agency used by name of the courts here.

there are two problems with this. one, I didn't authorize a collection agency to remove $600 from my chequing account. two, I have done nothing that would WARRANT a collection agency taking money from me. the last traffic ticket I got, over a year ago, was paid AT the courthouse. all of my other bills are paid current and on time.

the only thing this may be is the bitch's car, but GMAC hasn't contacted me in months, and to the best of my knowledge, her mommy is keeping that current as well.

the bank told me they couldn't give me any more information, and I need to contact their levy department monday morning.

meanwhile, I have no money in my chequing account because of this, and I'm going to be stressing about it all fucking weekend.

god dammned mother fucking shitcocks. I want to find out who is responsible for this and beat the shit out of them with a baseball bat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home