a simple man in a complex world

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

second thoughts.

so I'm starting to wonder if I should get a vespa. while it would be cool, I don't know if I NEED one. to invest five grand (after all the taxes and licensing fees, plus the helmet and such) to ease the burden of a ten minute walking commute seems a bit like overkill. I could spend $200 on a bike and accomplish the same thing. I already have a helmet for a bicycle, and the fancy lock...

I'm such a tool when it comes to spending money. as much as I like getting toys, I always end up with the buyers remorse. I won't have a problem getting the new mattress this weekend, and I can justify getting a new compy next month without guilt, as I haven't bought a new computer in over five years... don't most people get a new computer every three years or so?

miyuki tells me I can get a bike now and get a vespa later if I want... maybe when we have a garage?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home