a simple man in a complex world

Sunday, January 15, 2006

overthrow the guvment.

so the postage rates went up again. from $0.37 to $0.39 for a first class envelope. this means all those thirty-seven cent stamps out there aren't enough anymore, and need to be supplemented with a two cent stamp. not a problem, just go buy some more stamps, right?

the damn post office has been out of them all week. and the lines to talk to a clerk there have been out the door.

so how am I supposed to mail off my damn bill payments? fucking morons. you can't jack up the postage rates and then NOT supply people with the means of meeting the new requirements.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM , Blogger christian said...

I mail two or three bills each month. my bank's online bill pay sucks ass, so I only pay bills online when the actual creditor offers it.

still no stamps at the post office.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home