a simple man in a complex world

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I heart good food.

miyuki got an unexpected first paycheque today. we figured since she started three days before the end of a pay period, they're just tack it on to the next cheque. surprise surprise, they didn't. which is good, since we didn't have much left in the bank account. now we have plenty to last us til my next payday, since all the bills are paid. yay!

we decided to celebrate by going out for dinner. we couldn't decide where to go. she wanted a good sammich, and I had no idea where to go. we ultimately ended up at hattie's hat, one of our fave breakfast places. it was a good choice. everything was so good. I got a smoked salmon club that was way better than I expected. we also got nummy sweet potato fries and an order of spinach dip... I was shocked tho. they remodelled the place. the back room is all dark and modern now, with a huge ass fish tank...

we are so totally going back there for dinner. and of course, for breakfast... mmm, bennies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home