a simple man in a complex world

Friday, July 15, 2005

as miyuki would say: poopdog.

turns out I won't be going to anchorage next week. the financial logistics involved dictate a two weeks turn around, which wuld put me in alaska while miyuki gets grilled by the US guvment. since she's asked me to be there for her trip to the consulate (I doubt it's because she wants to use me for sex on the interviewer's desk to prove our relationship, as one of my coworkers recommended), this postpones my junket (heh, I love that word) north until august 4. I'll fly out thursday morning and return VERY late saturday night. airfare, hotel and rental car will be paid for. imagine I might even get beered and dined by the branch manager while I'm visiting as well. I'll spend much of friday at the branch and saturday exploring the city before flying home. I won't get to bed until about 4am sunday.

this also means miyuki will be a canadian resident an extra week, as we won't be able to move her down until the weekend of the 12th. she's kinda grumbly about working an extra week, and understandably so.

oh well. at least I'm getting a free trip out of the deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home