a simple man in a complex world

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

the joys of living on the affluent eastside.

it's midnight. I should have been asleep two hours ago. I should be at work in seven hours.

yet I'm wide awake. why?

the building behind me features a pair of drunk white trash morons who like to scream at each other at the top of their lungs. and what's even better is every other word seems to be "fuck"... I've also noticed an alarming trend that it seems to be this type of person, and only this type of person, who uses the word "copacetic"... it's like the staple white trash "big word"...

I've debated calling the cops, but I know if I do, they'll shut up and it'll just get me in trouble... thought about just screaming out the window for them to shut the hell up, but that's an even worse idea.

and if I weren't trying to sleep, I'd probably be amused by the jecklers they've got. the college kids downstairs are out on their patio, shouting things like "show us your boobs!" at the furious drunken white trash wench...

the eastside is supposed to be classy. rich yuppies live here and drive up the cost of living. so why the hell are these assholes a mere fifty feet away from my bedroom? and of course it's hotter than blazes so everyone has their windows open...

I really hate people.

2 Comments:

At 1:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are they there? two words: rent control.

 
At 1:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, that was said by CHA!, in case you were curious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home