a simple man in a complex world

Friday, December 14, 2007

I promise to only use my powers for truth and justice...

sometimes I wish I could turn off my survival instinct. right after I dropped you off, I nearly got into a car accident. as I was turning from stewart onto fifth (that little triangle @ westlake), there were two lanes turning. there was a bus in the center lane, so I got in the far left lane. there was a brand new silver maserati behind the bus, and I could just tell he was going to cut me off.

he did. sort of. problem was, he wasn't in FRONT of me at the time. he was beside me. I had to slam on my brakes and lay on the horn. fucker didn't even flinch, he just kept going.

I'm really wishing I would have just let him plow into me. our car is a piece of shit anyway, and the pleasure of knowing he fucked up his cherry italian sports car, AND he would have been 100% in the wrong, likely would have offset the pain in the ass of getting my car fixed.

stupid survival instinct. I was even doing the calculations in my head right before it happened, too. I knew it was going to happen, and I chose to prevent it. and the fucker goes off scot-free without any consequences for being a complete douchebag.

this is why I need the power to give people brain cancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home