a simple man in a complex world

Thursday, November 15, 2007

woooo hypochondria!

I'm going into the doctor later. I've felt like crap all day, and have been really lethargic all week. been going to bed around 9pm and having difficulty waking up at 6:30am. miyuki said maybe I had sleep apnea, since I snore sometimes. it would make sense, my dad has it. but when I pressed the issue, it turns out I don't snore much.

I came home from work halfway through my day because my neck has swollen up. I essentially have no chin. I stopped and picked up a thermometer because I felt warm, and was a little concerned when it showed my body temp is around 96 degrees.

so I decided to look some stuff up to have ridiculous questions to ask the doctor tonight. the first thing I found was hypothyroidism, a condition my mom has. three of the top indicators of this are swollen glands, fatigue and low body temp.

hey, at least it's not leprosy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home