a simple man in a complex world

Friday, November 23, 2007

I don't get it.

I'll troll the "strictly platonic" section of craigslist from time to time, since we've met a few friends through there and it seems like a good idea to keep an eye out for other geeky types in town.

now I can understand how there's a large number of stupid people out therewho don't understand what "platonic" means... and nearly as many who don't understand what the 't' in "m4t" means (boy are THEY in for a surprise!). there's a near constant stream of really lame attempts to hook up, both straight and gay, from morons who can't post in the right section. there's also the "I'm married but I want to chat with someone of the opposite sex" which is never a good thing... but this kind of shit is normal human nature. people are stupid.

what I don't get is the dozens of posts each day looking for "420"... are these people really that stupid? I gotta figure a full half of those posts are stings set up by the cops, and the other half (legit posts) are likely being answered by cops... I remember in high school when people bought weed, it was always from someone that SOMEBODY knew, even if it's "my friend's cousin's friend's sister"... it's not like it's THAT hard to find someone that can sell you weed. why the fuck would you broadcast on the internet that you want to engage in a crime?

just so you know, you fucking morons, the cops have cracked your little code... they know what "420" means...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home