a simple man in a complex world

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

why I don't like bleu cheese.

flickr photoset

those are some pics from our old apartment. several parts of it were covered in mold. we've had to throw out a fair amount from our closet, including the shoes pictures and many more.

we moved across the hall to the east side of the building. it doesn't have the moisture problems, and it was easier than trying to move elsewhere. we didn't have to pay all of the deposits again, and we didn't need to rent a truck. result: our savings account remains unscathed. we didn't want to move for another couple years, when we'll be able to afford to buy a condo, so this works okay.

the downside is while moving, we kicked up a shitload of mold, and it's wreaked havoc on my immune system. I've missed two days of work, and it brought our unpacking to a standstill, since I've been sleeping most of the past two days. I had a fever and chills sunday night (which is REALLY weird for me), and I've had at least three pints of snot come out of my nose since then. been having frequent nosebleeds too. we had hoped to be completely settled by now, but we're not even close.

we do have our new place tho. our address remains the same, we're just in apartment #209 instead of #206 now. all other contact info remains the same..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home