a simple man in a complex world

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

top ten reasons for shaving my head.

I shorn my head tonight down to a 2. that's pretty damn short. I'm sure to take a lot of shit over it at work tomorrow, because my coworkers are annoying and seem to have nothing better to do. here's the reasons I'll give:

10. I joined the army
9. I was tired of that britney spears bitch getting all the attention
8. miyuki was punishing me for saying her dinner tasted like ass
7. I've been listening to a lot of ani difranco lately, and think I might be a lesbian
6. I was drunk
5. I can save $2.18 a month in shampoo costs
4. I felt I had no control over my life and wanted to exert dominance over something
3. I make this shit look goooooooooooooooooood
2. I was abducted by aliens
1. it seemed like a good idea at the time

I don't know why I did it. it certainly wasn't because I was drunk. a lot of it was frustration. and a lot of it really was trying to exert any sort of control over my life. it's a knee jerk response I've had for years. I've been shaving my head semi-regularly since I was ten. it doesn't look quite as good now as it used too, face is a bit too round now...

it'll be another several months before I have nice, luxurious curly blond hair tho. maybe if I'm lucky, it'll be back by my birthday. I doubt it tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home