a simple man in a complex world

Monday, June 25, 2007

serious, what the hell?!

can someone explain to me what the hell is wrong with pro wrestling? I mean aside from the obvious...

"FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. - WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife, and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide.

...

The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. A neighbor called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms.

...

The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast."

now, I may not be the levelest bloke on the block, but I'm pretty sure if I killed my entire family, my employer wouldn't HONOUR me with a three hour friggin' tribute. people that kill themselves often have an illness and usually should be mourned. people that kill their families and then themselves, in the wrong order, should have any good they performed in life wiped clean and be remembered for the schmucks they are. then again, I'm not sure "pro wrestler" counts as "good" and not "schmuck" anyway...

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Blogger Paul said...

Happy Birthday! Please don't murder everyone you know!

Are you 30 now? Have you drunk Arugula lately?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home