a simple man in a complex world

Friday, February 15, 2008

paul owes me $9.75.

after weeks of cajoling, I finally went to see no country for old men.

miyuki and I decided to have our belated valentine's date tonight, we went out for dinner and a movie.

I can sum up the movie in one word:

meh.

the acting was good. the cinematography was good. the story was utter shite. I feel like I've wasted $19.50 on admission when we could have just netflixed the damn thing for next to nothing. what an utterly pointless movie.

that wouldn't have even made my top ten movies for 2007. and I think I only saw about twelve moves from 2007.

paul, I'm not listening to your recommendations again for a looooong time.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM , Blogger Corinne said...

I watched Atonement online on Friday, and that's a movie that's stuck with me. Sure, it's only Sunday...

Check out Atonement.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home